Richard Adelman, MD Family PracticeRichard Adelman, MD Family PracticeContact: Richard Adelman
- Monday: 8am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 8am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
- Thursday: 8am to 5 pm
- Friday: 8am to noon
- Saturday: 8am to noon
Our hope is that we form a partnership to keep you as healthy as possible, no matter what your current state of health. We will share our medical expertise with you, and hope you’ll take responsibility for working toward the healthy lifestyle that is so important to your well-being. Few of us, ourselves included, have a completely healthy lifestyle, but each day we can take a step closer to a healthier life. Here are some important steps you can take toward better health:
Important Steps Towards Better Health:
- Eat a diet low in fat and high in vegetables and fruits.
- Exercise at least three times a week.
- Wear your seat belt whenever you’re in a car.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes or use other tobacco products.
- Drink alcohol in moderation, if at all, and never drive when you’ve been drinking.
- Learn about ways to deal with stress and tension.
- Discover what spirituality means to you and practice it.
- Maintain ties with your family, neighbors, co-workers or your church community.
It will give us great pleasure to work with you on these goals, either through our own expertise, through reading we might give you, or by referral to other health professionals.
We want everyone to be involved in our health maintenance program. Everyone who joins our practice should start by having a complete physical exam followed by periodic check-ups to test for a few specific diseases.
We look forward to working with you as your medical home. Please contact us whenever you’d like to talk about anything you think may be affecting your health. It’s our hope that we can have a relationship where the lines of communication are open and communication goes both ways. Let’s work together to help you live the satisfying life that you deserve.
- Proud sponsor of the 2016 Jack Andrews Memorial Golf Tournament hosted by the Rotary Club of North Raleigh.
- Proud sponsor of the 2016 Casino Night hosted by the Rotary Club of North Raleigh.
- Proud sponsor of the 2015 Jack Andrews Memorial Golf Tournament hosted by the Rotary Club of North Raleigh.
- Proud sponsor of the 2015 Casino Night hosted by the Rotary Club of North Raleigh.
7320 Six Forks Rd Raleigh NC 27615 United States