Domtar CorporationDomtar CorporationPersonal Care DivisionContact: Michael Fagan
Domtar Personal Care is a division of Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS), the leader in design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers, and absorbent hygiene products. Among the brands in the Domtar Personal Care portfolio are:
- Attends, which created the disposable adult incontinence product category in 1980.
- Indas, makers of sanitary and hygienic products for adults and babies under more than two dozen brand names including Indasec, Bambino, Coral, Addermis Biactiv and Cicactiv.
- Associated Hygienic Products, one of the largest manufacturers of private label baby diapers in North America, as well as makers of the Fisher-Price, Fitti and SleepWell brands.
- EAM’s NovaThin and NovaZorb brands, which have redefined the concept of ultrathin disposable absorbent composites for feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, baby diaper, healthcare and packaging.
Domtar Personal Care sells products in approximately 50 countries, with research, marketing, manufacturing and distribution facilities located in Greenville and Raleigh, N.C.; Jesup, Ga.; Delaware, Ohio; Waco, Texas; Aneby, Sweden; Schwalbach, Germany; and Madrid and Toledo, Spain.
- Proud sponsor of the 2016 Casino Night hosted by the Rotary Club of North Raleigh.
7505 New Sharon Church Rd, Rougemont NC 27572-8437 United States